The Media Performance Manager is responsible for data-driven marketing analysts who manage the return on
investment and brand investment across all product portfolios within. The Media Performance Manager
works with the team Media team and partner agencies to ensure all products and media channels are delivering
against marketing targets and spend plans. The Media Performance Manager also works across a product portfolio
to ensure media solutions are delivered according to targets. The Media Performance Manager is a forward thinker
with performance, data, technology and team quality at the forefront of all thinking.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
● Investment management: collaboration of spend plans that break advertising spend down to reach targets
and to motivate for additional spend where required
● Performance management: analyze the performance of advertising campaigns to ensure optimal spend
allocation – increasing spend on high performing campaigns, and reinvesting spend on campaigns not
● Reporting management: Keeping track of reports that track the performance all media activity
● People: Working with the group media team to ensure performance and innovation across portfolios
● Cross Media: Working with teams, partner agencies and product houses to push cross channel media
collaboration and performance reporting
Education and Experience:
● At least 5 years of overall experience in digital marketing and ATL media strongly preferred.
● Detailed knowledge of digital marketing platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords, Google
Marketing Platform, Twitter, LinkedIn Google Analytics, etc.
● Detailed knowledge of ATL planning and partnerships
● Exceptional quantitative skills and proven ability to drive strategies rooted in practical analyses.
● Experience managing cross-functional teams; superb management and coaching skills required.
● Advanced skills in Excel, and CRM tools required
● Intermediate understanding of managerial finance strongly preferred.
Direct reporting line is Head of Media with strong collaboration with other senior management, design team,
development team and other heads of department